Friday 8 July 2011

Back in the Office at last!!!!

Hello everybody,
It seems like an age since I was in the office and able to update my Blog. I was down at Ideal World for eight days and had a great time. The Pick of the Week went really well and I just love the Cricut Imagine. It really is Fab! The other shows I did were great too. We had sell out on the Ek Success Punches, which is not surprisig as they are THE BEST PUNCHES on the market in my humble opinion.
I loved doing the samples for the Stampavie show. I must have spent about 75 hours the week before prepping the shows and I was really pleased with the finished result. As I type this they are being photographed and will on here later. If you have any questions about them then please contact me through the Blog.
Hot off the Press shows were like going back in time to the start of my obsession with paper. They were the first products I ever used for Scrapbooking and it was wonderful to go down memory lane. I have to say that the level of quality and instruction in their kits is truly amazing and I will be back on air with them this Tuesday 2-4pm.
I will also be doing another Jones Tones hour at 7pm. The response to the fabric paint was great and hopefully will get a regular slot on Create and Craft.
I am excited to tell you that the Heat and Bond, which is the product you need to put onto the back of your fabric to be able to cut it on your Cricut machines, will be back in stock and on the 7pm show on Tuesday.
I will also be back on air on the 20th and 21st with more shows for Bramwells and I also have more Cricut shows scheduled in so watch this space.

If you have any questions then please just ask. I have worked out how to use my new phone now so I will be able to update my Blog now whilst I am on the move... Not literally though.

Hope you all have a fab weekend

Take care
Melanie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I would love to be in touch with mel Heaton but dont know much about how to contact her please help me and tell me how to do it.

    I have a cricut create and a gypsy and I have not used it much I am interested in online lessons is there such a thing as would be really interested

    thank you
    from Sue

    ReplyDelete