Wednesday 28 December 2011

January Shows

Hello everybody
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I have been busy getting the samples done for my shows in Germany on Monday. I am doing Spellbinders for the first time so I have been having fun playing. it is going to be a mad day though. I leave home at 5.30am on Monday morning and get home at 5.30am on Tuesday morning with three shows and two flights in between!!!!! Keeps me out of mischief though..... allegedly!
My shows for Bramwells in January are on the 18th and 19th. I will let you know times and product as soon as it is confirmed.
Off now to take Matthew back to the station to get his bus back to Glasgow :(
Take care
Love
Melanie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Good luck in Germany, Mel, and Happy New Year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    I hope you have a great time in Germany.
    Will we get to see your Spellbinders creations when you get back? I do hope so.
    Have a safe journey.
    Best wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel
    Looks like you are going to be very busy. Have a great time in Germany, pleasant and save journey.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Mel (Not that you are going to need it!) Knock 'em for six with your fab demo's! Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Mel and everyone who reads this. Have a good time in Germany mel, I am looking forward to your next demo's here. Take care, safe trip x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any chance you could get one of those blog badges, so I could put you on my blog? Maybe Mary knows how to do them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck in Germany and have a great New Year. Look forward to seeing some samples using the spellbinders. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Mel
    Good Luck with the Spellbinders I'm looking forward to your demo's and samples
    Have a lovely time !
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Melanie

    Happy New Year Please can you let me know if you will be demonstrating the Cricut Gypsy on the TV. I would like to see you using it before I get one. I watched your demos on the Expression 2 and had to have one and I love. Thanks for getting me back to paper crafting after a break of many years.

    Hope you get this as I am new to blogging. Ann

    ReplyDelete