Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter x

Hello crafty friends,
Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Easter. I hope you are enjoying your weekend and eating lots of chocolate!! I am working in my new craft room. I have decided to move in to my Mum and Dads' house which is where I grew up until the age of twenty.
I am turning the dining room into my work space. It much easier to get in to than the attic!
I am working on my latest Cricut project for a class on Tuesday and I am using the Wrap it up cartridge. I wil put a picture and step by step instructions on when the classes are done.
back to it now.
have a great day
Love Melanie xxx

10 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you too Mel. Hope you're enjoying your new craft room and have lots of inspiration there! Looking forward to seeing your projects.
    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Mel
    Enjoy your memories !
    Happy Easter to you
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each day will have happy memories for you I am sure Mel . Good luck with the move Have a lovely Easter Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mel

    Enjoy your new craft room your mum and dad will love it and all the memories are there for you have a happy easter eat lots of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!! love mags xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you Mel. Enjoy your new scraproom and may all those wonderful memories inspire you.

    Love Carroll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mel, I really hope you enjoy your new craft room, I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration through the happy memories; hope you had a happy Easter, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mel
    Wow I can't imagine how lovely it must be crafting in your old home. It must be so full of memories.

    I'm gutted, I was intending going to the Kaiserkraft thingy but then found out I couldn't - I would have finally met you!!! Good job I didn't go really I've had this cough for about 3 weeks so no-one would have slept!

    Enjoy your new craft room - Mum and Dad will be with you every step of the way. Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mel, will you still be doing Scrapbook Sunday this month?
    If so what is the date so i can record it :)

    Carroll
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CRAFT ROOM.
    I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY CRICUR EXPRESSION CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU?
    DOREEN
    CLEVELEYS

    ReplyDelete