Monday 4 February 2013

This weeks shows

Good morning crafty friends
Just to let you know that I am on air this week. The shows are on Wednesday with HOTP at 10am. If any of you missed out on the 4 day deal then this show will give you the chance to get the goodies that were on the shows over the New Year. I am then on again at 5pm with Jesse James Beads.

On Thursday I am on air at 9am and 3pm with LITTLE DARLINGS STAMPS and I can hardly contain my excitement !!!!!!!!! sneak peeks coming later on.
I am also on at 12pm with Kaiser and Stampavie.

On Sunday I am doing Sunday Scrappers......Hoorah!!! tune in for more hints and tips. Then at 2pm I have Stampavie again.

hope you can tune in and join me for some fabulous shows.

Take care
Love
Melanie xxx

8 comments:

  1. hello mel, i spotted your little darling shows cant wait. you will have been a busy bee. it will be interesting to see the papers to.i love your cards. has the cricutt go out of fation now on create and craft. love bluebell-flowerwood.. ps any news of craft room yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray, hooray, hooray. Thank goodness you are back on for Sunday scrappers. So love these shows.
    looking forward to seeing your fab ideas Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel, I have made a list of shows and set sky+ just in case I miss any, especially the sunday scrappers - I have learnt so much from you!!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm loving the hotp 4 day deal kit i got, mind you so is my daughter she pinched some of the flowers n made herself a ipod case out of felt tonight and stuck the flowers on it and put the black dots around looks lovely. so far i've managed to make 5 cards the rest she might walk off with lol.
    jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were great on C&C this morning. You are truly an inspiration for crafters. Hugs, Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed the shows, and resisted ordering more beautiful papers......you see I have a very exciting treatinstore in April and who knows what I will be buying there?
    Looking forward to Sunday scrappers bye for now Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where ca,n I find the scrapbook hints you said we're on you blog x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole
    It is a post called recipe for a scrapbook page and I posted it on the 10th of October last year.
    Melanie xxx

    ReplyDelete