Thursday 22 January 2015

Show Times

Hello my lovely crafty friends
Below are my show times for the Pick of the Week and also extras they have asked me to do.

PICK OF THE WEEK

Friday at 12pm, 3pm and 5pm
Saturday at 8am, 1pm and 5pm
Sunday at 10am, 4pm and 6pm
Monday at 3pm and 7pm
Tuesday at 12pm and 5pm
Wednesday at 1pm and 6pm
Thursday at 6pm
Friday at 9am

Also I will be doing Scanncut on
Thursday at 9am
Friday at 7pm

Also Little Darlings at
7pm on Thursday.......

And breathe!!!!,
Hope you can join me
Hugs
Melanie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you on C&C especially Thursday with the SNC - good luck with everything xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week of Melly on the Telly - woo hoo happy dance! Hope you have a good week, just setting the box to record them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some schedule Mel :) At least I should get chance to catch you on some of the shows :) x

    ReplyDelete